Friday, June 15, 2007

My boyfriend's back, and we're gonna start some trouble...

YAY! After being gone for nearly three weeks, my adorable little hubby-bear is finally back home! He left first to go to IML with me, and then from there we both headed on to St. Louis to visit with his brother and family.

I flew home so I could work...he stayed there for about another week. I came up to visit one more time...and we all went (including our 4 & 5 year-old nieces) to Six Flags to ride the spin 'n' pukes. I think our favorite ride was the Superman...which takes you up a good number of stories...and just drops you. Our least favorite was The Boss (a.k.a. "Shaken Baby Syndrome for Adults"). Which is an old-school wooden roller coaster with all the gentle smoothness of driving down a cobblestone street at 80mph.

Then, after I came back home again (for work) he flew down to Florida to visit with his folks. While he was down there, he got to see the shuttle launch and managed to buy a car to drive home. And then he made the three day drive to get home, and made it back home Wednesday night!

The best part is that I managed to get the house all nice and pretty so that it at least doesn't look like I live in squalor while he's gone.

And I even had time to make him a dorky little something on photoshop documenting his adventure (ala Family Circle...sort of)

No comments: