Monday, June 18, 2007

Holy unexpected weight loss, Batman!

Well, I'm not sure that going to La Parilla Suiza and pigging out on chips, salsa, and fajitas is really the answer...but that's what I just got through with doing. I ate so much that my stomach hurts...and is growling in really weird ways at me. We'll leave it at that, so I don't go into any ugly details that might scare my more delicate readers.

Today, overall, has been my total pig-out day. Earlier today John and I went to Gandhi Indian buffet and (you guessed it) pigged out. I went back for seconds when I really shouldn't have even had such a large first plate.

So why, you may rightfully ask, do I feel obliged to over-eat in such a totally unnecessary way? Because the other morning I hopped my happy ass on the scale in the bathroom and it told me in very uncertain terms that I-without the assistance of a towel or any clothes-weighed 185 lbs. Which isn't so bad until you consider that just a few months ago I weighed 205.

While most people would be thrilled at losing twenty pounds randomly, I'm one of those silly meat-head weightlifter guys who prefers to tip the scales with my, like, pumped-up-ness. But I guess that doing a fairly physical job out in the 100+ heat every day, coupled with not eating like I ought to lately (because, frankly, who has a mega-appetite in the sweltering heat?) can lead to...uh...shrinkage.

Oh well, at least my pants fit a little better at the moment...

4 comments:

Homer said...

Frank, you are looking totally cut and hot at the moment.

Moby said...

I think I might wanna touch you.

Frank said...

Hey! I'm UN-cut thank you very much! :)

Frank said...

I think I might wanna let ya....:o)