Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My weekend! (Finally)

Since I work in a union job, my days off are constantly changing. Everything is, as one would expect, based on one's seniority. We bid for shifts, and what we get dictates what days off we have.
So, for this month, my days off are now Wednesday and Thursday. But since the bid just switched, I wound up working for a little more than a week without any days off (I know...poor me). But I also wound up working alot of doubles and odd shifts. As a result I've been really bad about posting (surprise).

But since I'm sitting around in my underwear in front of the computer, I figured it was time to write SOMEthing.

2 comments:

Homer said...

Are you wearing that pink thong, again?!

Moby said...

Uh, we keep hearing about this infamous computer/underwear routine...pictures please or it didn't happen. lol