Monday, July 16, 2007

Hairy Otter and the Ever Evolving Facial Fur

I had someone tell me a while back that my facial hair seemed to always be in a state of change...shifting and moving toward something else. I thought about that, and I have to admit to getting easily bored with any one style of beard-ness. I always find it fun to try something new out to make my face look a little more or less follicle-y populated. It's a heck of alot cheaper than a hair cut.

But it got me got thinking, I know I have my faves of what I've tried, and John has told me his...and, surprise, our views on that matter don't always jive. But he is one of the people I know can always count on to be completely honest about an opinion. So I thought it'd be fun to post a few different types to see what you guys think is the better.

Vote for your fave in the comments section, and those who pick winner get a free mustache ride! Oh alright, so those who pick the winner will get to influence my shaving A.D.D. for a while. I promise to shave to whatever style you choose, and keep it that way (for a few weeks).

My current: The "Fuzzycub"


The "Juan Pablo"

The "Goldberg" (no, not as in '& Osborne")

The "Dwayne Johnson" (Yes someone actually told John I looked like him in this pic...they were on hallucinogenics at the time, I'm sure)


There have, of course been other styles I've attempted, but most have been too disastrous to inflict upon your eyes.

17 comments:

Homer said...

The Goldberg is hottest!

cheapblueguitar said...

Goldberg, fo sure.

Moby said...

I was too busy oogling the hot pics to notice.

patrick said...

I want to join the fuzzy club!

Jimbo3DC said...

Of course I like the full beard best, and believe it or not, just plain clean shaven! Blasphemy, I know, but you have nice face bone structure sans fur.

TJ said...

Fuzzy cub

rodger said...

Definitely Goldberg...and I think you should come through with the mustache ride.

Geoffrey said...

Oh my, I seem to be the only one that likes the "Juan Pablo". Very tough looking I think.

Unknown said...

Shouldn't you have all of them identical (shirtless) so we can better compare them?

If not, then my vote is definitely for the full beard.

sandy said...

What would your momma say, posting bawdy pictures of yourself on the 'Net like that? Oh wait...those are the ones I'm imagining in my head. Never mind.

My fave: Fuzzycub...followed by Goldberg, only with a #2 buzz.

A Lewis said...

I'm loving the current Fuzzy Cub. But I wouldn't turn any of them down.

Frank said...

Fuzzycub.

Mike said...

The Dwayne Johnson look make me tingly all over...but then all of the looks make me tingly all over.

MaineCliffDweller said...

juan pablo hands down

Unknown said...

I agree with Moby. I like them all. I'm going to vote for the Goldberg though.

Mark said...

all look grand, but the fuzzycub wins hands, um, down.

Rick said...

Fuzzy cub is best. Soooo hot.