Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And the winner is...

First off, I wanted to thank you guys for your unprecedented response to the "Fur-Off". I think that's the most comments I've ever gotten for a post on here! LOL...It probably helps that Homer promoted my little contest on his blog. Thanks, Homer!

So, without further ado, Here are the respective styles from least to most popular...

The "Dwayne Johnson" is 4th, with one vote.

The "Juan Pablo" is third, with two votes.

The "Goldberg" is second, with five votes. (Yes, I can count...I pestered Moby until he told me which one was his fave, and he voted for this one)

And The "Fuzzycub" is first, with nine votes. (Which pretty much confirms my suspicions...I've always liked it best too)

Since this winner requires no altering of my current facial hair arrangment, I'll go ahead and just post another example of the Fuzzy to show the winner....



Thanks again to everyone who voted, especially the ones who gave me flattering comments while doing so! :o)

5 comments:

TJ said...

It looks even better with the choice of outfit! WOOF!

Moby said...

What? Status quo won? I demand a recount! Where are the judges? WHERE are the judges?

lol

madhousesix said...

wow. first time visitor to your blog - damn. you are one very sexy man.

patrick said...

That's a great photo...I love underwear shots! I also voted for the FuzzyClub...so glad it won.

Frank said...

Aw...you guys are so sweet! Or are you just trying to earn that mustache ride I'd alluded to?