Sunday, May 20, 2007

Addiction, thy name is BMB...

Well, after going way overboard with the vacation photos and details on my last few posts I thought I'd take a short break. Which never turns out to be so short.

While I could always blame my absence on traveling or work, the simple truth is that I was caught up in a new addiction. In fact, I think I may have found the most addictive substance known to man. Crack? Child's play. Meth? Doesn't hold a torch. Cigarettes? Feh. (Ok, so I've never tried meth or crack, but I'm sure they don't compare) No, the most addictive substance is not a substance at all, really. It's a website. And its name is Big Muscle Bears(.com).

I'll admit that I've been a long-time viewer of the site. I always found it fun to look at all the hot beefcake on there, to see what kind of unrealistic expectations would be driving me the next time I went to the gym. And it's always even more fun to run across someone you actually know on there.

But I finally decided the other day (or, rather, we did...John's got one too now) that it'd be fun to finally add a profile and see what it'd be like.......It's like being hypnotized...by flesh...and muscle...and naughty bits.

Here's a quick summary of me on the site:

"Oh, look at that one!"

*click*

"Wow...of course I 'like'..."

*click*

"Oooh, I got a message from this one...."

*type, type, type*

"I wonder if I've got any new 'likes'?"

*refresh*

"Ok, I've gotta get going to work...just one more page..."

*click*

"Oh, wait, let me send a message back to this one..."

*type, type, type*

And so on.

So, I've started to find time for things other than lecherous internet surfing...thus I'll be posting more regularly on my poor little neglected blog. (Hey, it's only been 15 days...heh...) But it's always the first post back that's the hardest.

P.S. If you're curious, the proflie # is 73636

No comments: