Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Poor, neglected blog...

Well, I think it's official, I've now set a new record for longest time between posts! Where do I pick up my trophy and sash?

Suffice it to say that life's been more than a little hectic lately, which has made blogging not nearly the priority that it used to be. Several potentially life-changing events have occurred recently that have been at the fore-front of my focus. Not the least of which is the possibility of John and I needing to move. (No, we're not bad tenants, or getting evicted for the loud moans coming from our make-shift dungeon...just the management where we live have come up with a few new rules that would make staying where we are very inconvenient).

So, sadly, posting to my poor little neglected blog has been lower on the priority totem-pole. But, that's not to say that I'm giving up on it at all. I fully intend to get caught up on posting about several things that've happened over the past few weeks, and staying a tiny bit more up to date in the future.

Regardless, thanks to those of you who have the patience to keep coming back to check in on the goings-on in my world. You guys make it worthwhile to keep posting!

4 comments:

Rich said...

I'll be curious to know what the nature of these "new rules" is. I always live in fear of management change at casa de one room myself.

Homer said...

You can come stay in my living room.

Moby said...

We will be here. Take your time.

madhousesix said...

lets' hear more about the dungeon :-)