Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just back...

We just got back last night from a trip to LA to see the auto show. It was a good time, and lots of car-related pictures were taken. We also went to the Getty, where lots of statue-related pictures were taken. I still need to go through said pictures and shrink them down for normal consumption, so anticipate a post about all this in the near future complete with photos.

But if I wait until all that is done, I'll let posting slip by for another few days...and I need to get out of that habit.

Now it's time to head to the gym and make up for a week's worth of playing hookie. Being sick can take the motivation out of ya, you know.

2 comments:

Rich said...

yeah the getty is my favorite museum. I go up there as often as I can, which isnt often enough. Love their 14th century medieval illuminations. Did you get to the Eagle or Faultline? It was kind of a quiet weekend here as a lot of guys were out of towm.

Frank said...

We did make it to the Eagle on Saturday night, actually...which just so happened to be their "Meat Rack" night...WOOF! ;o)