Friday, November 16, 2007

ahh-ahh-ahh-CHOOOO!

What is it with this time of year? Why is it that with the change in the seasons and the weather everyone always gets sick? It sometimes amazes me that we've been able to not only survive, but actually prosper, on this planet given how fragile of creatures we can sometimes be. Even the biggest and strongest among us can be taken down by some microscopic little thing.

So yeah...here I sit with my zinc lozenges, box of tissues, and vitamin C. I sound like the love child of Greta Garbo and Jack Nicholson, and look (as John would so eloquently put it) like hammered shit. It's times like these that I wish I had a means of fast forwarding to the stage when I'm over all this. Cause absolutely NOTHING is fun when you're sick...least of all, work!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Hang in there it will past. Get well soon.