Saturday, August 11, 2007

OMG! I totally forgot about my blog!

Ok, so I didn't forget about it, but things have just been a little too crazy lately for me to make the time to post anything. See, I've got this weird perfectionist streak sometimes that makes me think that if I'm not posting something fun, interesting, or compelling, then I shouldn't bother. The problem being that when I try to post that kind of stuff it usually takes longer than the time I have available. Which, essentially, means that I'm too long winded for my own good, and should just post smaller items more frequently...so that I at least post something.

So I think that's going to be my new goal for this blog thingy. Even if it's just an update of what kind of lint I found in my belly button this morning, I'm going to post something as close to daily as possible. Not to worry, though....I'll still do my more substantial posts when I can for those that need to exercise their ocular muscles.

By the way, today it was gray, just like the shirt I wore yesterday.

5 comments:

Moby said...

Maybe you could try updating your blogroll. *eg*

TJ said...

interesting and thought provoking. Mine was white.

Homer said...

That was the best entry ever!

Frank said...

OMG! Sorry, Moby...I totally thought I had added you. I guess last time I forgot to press "save changes" before exiting the screen...d'oh!

Frank said...

Homer, you give the best comments ever! ;o)