Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uh-oh...I think I'm a convert.

No, no...I'm not thinking of jumping the sexuality fence and starting to ogle boobies...nor am I thinking of getting religion. (Sounds like getting typhoid or something, doesn't it?)

No, today I think I've been converted from a non-nap person to a snoozer. I usually abhor naps because they seem like a colossal waste of time from which I always wake groggy and disoriented.

But I took one today...and it was fantastic. I think this may be the beginning of a trend...

4 comments:

cheapblueguitar said...

I love naps. They rock. I wish I could take a powernap at work.

Homer said...

I love naps too!

MaineCliffDweller said...

I started my own business simply so I could nap almost every day...its excellent!

clickboo said...

I'm still a non-napper in need of conversion. :)