Wednesday, March 26, 2008

At what point does technolust...

...become something for which you need a techno-restraining-order for?

Ok, ok...so I'm exaggerating just a little, but take a good look at the Xperia phone and tell me you wouldn't do dirty, awful things to get your hands on it.



It's a Windows mobile 6 phone with a bad-ass touchscreen user interface AND slide out qwerty keyboard. And...well...it's just purdy.

My one major problem with it is that it's made by Greedy...er, Sony(/Erickson)...whose DRM and proprietary software meddling usually hobbles every great device they make.

It's just as well, I suppose...otherwise I'd be dropping a paycheck to get my grubby paws on it.

3 comments:

clickboo said...

Yeah, that phone does look sexy... I hate the fact that the iPhone doesn't have a keyboard and this seems to be a perfect combination!

The Mutant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mutant said...

Don't panic, you're not alone... I think I'd give my left nut for one of these, I'm hanging out for the Australian release. Thing is I'm a little bit anti-windows (not much, just a little bit) so that kind of scares me, plus the last Ericsson phone I had (like five years ago, pre-Sony) just switched itself off and lost ALL the data contained within, including resetting my simcard. Otherwise though I am thinking naughty thoughts about this little device!