Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not so well traveled after all

I went and did one of those silly "where have you been" websites. (No, you pervs..."what physical locations have you visited", so not BMB) Turns out that I really haven't been that many places after all.




Of our 50 states, I've only visited a mere 27% (14 of them). You'd think a guy with free flight benefits would have seen a little more of the country by now. LOL

And when it comes to the world in general...




I've only seen 3%! (7 countries).

*Sigh*

Looks like I have some traveling to do!


***Update***
So John reminded me of a few that I'd forgotten about...apparently my Alzheimer's is kicking in early. So the new tally is 16 states, 31% (and I don't count anywhere that I've simply driven through...I have to have spent a little time there...other than in a hotel room).



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

2 comments:

madhousesix said...

ooh - i've been to 32 states (62%) (not to bad - tho' tennesseee only count's as i've been in the nashville airport on a layover).

but i've only visited 5 countries (2%). gotta work on that one.

Rich said...

no aleutian islands? why not? got something against them?