Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fur n' fangs instead of leather and chains

John pretending to be a mountain lion, Kevin pretending not to see him do it.


So is that the otter equivalent to sucking one's thumb while sleeping?

For a number of reasons, John and I didn't end up making it to Folsom this year. Though we had a really good time last year, and would've liked to have hung out with Moby while seeing it, it just wasn't in the cards this time around.
The three amigos...and one tired donkey.


Since we were in town, our buddy Kevin from Atlanta came to visit for the weekend. We wound up taking him to see Nogales, Sonora and the Desert Museum here in Tucson. It was his first time ever in Mexico, and his first time seeing a good number of the desert critters that the museum has to offer.
He even manages to accessorize his sombrero with his facial hair color!


Though I'm not sure that Nogales is anything that one would necessarily be impressed by, fun was still had by all. The Desert Museum, however, Kevin seemed to really like. And I can't say as I blame him. I feel like I learn something new every time I go to that place. And I've been there alot. Maybe that just means I need to pay better attention when I'm there one of these times.
I added the names, cause that's exactly what John does when I'm on the scale at the gym.

Pretty but don't try to pick em.

This looked to me like something you'd see in the concept art for Monsters Inc.

BTW, if you'd like to see any of the other pics I took while we were at the museum, you can see them here.

No comments: